Role and Responsibilities
Every successful conference needs an active conference organizing committee. We are expecting the following roles and responsibilities of a conference organizing committee to make the event successful:
- Plan, develop and coordinate with the other committee members
- Prepare a preliminary call for papers for distribution as early as possible.
- Participate in the presentation abstract and manuscript review process
- Suggest and invite potential speakers.
- Help to assemble the program.
- Organize specific conference sessions
- Assist Conference Chairs in publicizing conference and soliciting abstracts
- Serve as Session Chair as requested by Conference Chairs
- Introduce the Emerging Scientists in their professional circle.
- Enjoy the special discounted rates for the Registration of the ACSE Annual Conference, and Emerging Scientists.
- Free membership of the Asian Council of Science Editors
- Connect with the Professionals
- Improve your network through the ACSE educational and networking events